Ethical Guidelines for Reviewers
- All the reviewers are requested that before accepting to review a manuscript they should ensure the following:
- The manuscript is within their area of expertise.
- They can dedicate the appropriate time to conduct a critical review of the manuscript.
- All the reviewers should declare their conflict of interest and can decline the review if conflicts exist.
- IJOIMR follows the blind review process so the manuscript and the review process should remain confidential during and after the review process. Reviewers should ensure it on their part.
- Review of a manuscript should be fair so reviews should be honest and should not influence by: The origin of the manuscript
- Religious, political or cultural viewpoint of the author
- Gender, race, ethnicity or citizenry of the author
- In evaluating a manuscript, reviewers should focus on the criteria decided by IJOIMR
- Reviewers should only accept manuscript that they are confident that they can dedicate appropriate time in reviewing. Thus, reviewers should review and return manuscripts in a timely manner.